|Kathy (my DIL), Tony (my son), Jackson (my grandson), aren't they a beautiful family?|
|Happy Dad and Jax|
|Jackson or Jax, they don't come any cuter.|
- I believe in my family, each and every one of them.
- I believe that I can get better. I am still struggling with health issues, I have a brain injury that is slowly healing, I have carpal tunnel in both wrists, and my fibromyalgia has been off the charts caused by the car accident a year ago this month.
- I believe I have a lot yet to contribute. While I turned sixty this past October, I believe I am still a shining star in the world and I need to let my light shine.
- I believe in growth. I believe I can grow in many ways even though I have disabilities. I believe I can help my family grow.
- I believe in being present in this moment. I believe in letting go of the past.
- I believe in never giving up but rather holding the love and light and believing in miracles.
So, Believe is my focus word. Thanks Pat Sloan for making me think of it. love always, Kay